Airsoft-Review-Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Airsoft-Review-Zone

Post airsof gun reviews here!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JG Steyr AUG

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CQBer

JG Steyr AUG Empty
PostSubject: JG Steyr AUG   JG Steyr AUG Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 11:47 am

INTRODUCTION: Well, I got this gun from Airsplat for $115. And I also got a $40 scope(made by UTG). I got the gun in about a week and when i picked up the box and then thought DANG!!!(The box weighed 14lbs(AUG 7lbs)(Scope 1lb)(Where did the rest of that weight come from!!?) Well none the less I opened up the box and got out the battery(8.4volt 1050mah) and charger, then plugged it up for the night.

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: The next morning I opened the box, pulled out the gun. Then tried to pull off the butt plate (to insert the battery).Feeling the exterier, what suprised me the most was that, most of the gun was metal.

THE MAGAZINE: The AUG comes with a 350 round hi-cap. It's all plastic(which isn't that bad really). Since this is my first hi-cap, I didn't know how long to wind it, but now I know you just wind it until you want to stop really.

PERFORMANCE: When I went out to shoot it(I shot a workbook from school) it COMPLETELY destroied it. It shoots about 350 fps with .2g bbs. But what EVER you do NEVER, I repeat NEVER use .12g bbs, It WILL DESTROY YOUR GUN!!!! When you get adjusted to the iron sights(you have to put them on your self) you can it a leaf about a inch big from 50ft away.

CONCLUSION: The JG Steyr AUG is an excellant gun for the price(it beats paying 200+ for a Tokyo Marui), I would recomend it to anyone who plays airsoft.

PROS:
Good price

Nice fps

Nice texture

Low price(very good)

Awesome accuracy

Good range

Mostly metal

Can be taken apart(without voiding warranty!!!)

CONS:
Heavy weight(also a pro)

Magazine makes A LOT of noise(but what do you expect its a hi-cap)

No REAL iron sights(not attached to the gun)

No trademarks

Overall this is my favorite gun, out of all my guns (even my UTG M87) so really if you want a good gun at a good price this is it.
Back to top Go down

JG Steyr AUG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Airsoft-Review-Zone :: Airsoft Gun reviews :: AEG revews-
Jump to: